At Christ Fellowship, we believe giving to Christ’s church is an act of worship, and that both our attitude toward giving and practice of giving indicates our level of spiritual maturity and commitment to Christ’s mission (Matthew 6:19-21). Faithful giving also makes us more generous overall, freeing us from the bonds of materialism, allowing us to better show Christ’s love to a watching world, and providing a platform for further spiritual growth. Giving is important to God because it is a matter of the heart; therefore, it’s important to us.
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (Matt. 6:21)
Online giving is provided for your convenience and as a way to facilitate faithful stewardship of the financial resources God has blessed you with. Two things to note:
- Making an electronic check contribution is much less expensive for the church than using a debit/credit card.
- We do not endorse going into debt to give to the church, so we ask that credit cards be used with caution and only if the balance will be paid before any interest charges are incurred.
General Giving to the Church
Give an Offering
Give to the Movement 2 Multiply (M2X) (to learn about this, go here)
Give to Missions
Short Term Mission Trips
Global Hunger & Orphan Food Relief
Missionaries and Church Planting Residents
Other Giving Opportunities
This fund provides for the needs of our Christ Fellowship families.
Community Impact Ministries
How is a Christian to give?
The answer can be summarized in one sentence and three principles:
Give generously since God has generously given to you, and because you know God rewards generosity.
- Proportionate (Deuteronomy 16:17; 2 Corinthians 8:11-12)
Our giving is to be proportionate to how God has blessed us financially and materially.
- Planned (2 Corinthians 9:7; 1 Corinthians 16:1-2; Proverbs 3:9-10)
We are to prayerfully plan our giving to God.
- Progressive (2 Corinthians 8:7; 2 Corinthians 9:6)
Our generosity should grow over time.
We are to give generously with ‘3P’ giving!
Information about financial stewardship
Financial Reports and Information
Financial Principles and Policies at Christ Fellowship
God Pie Video